- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450. Floret the cauliflower and arrange in a large rimmed baking dish or casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with about 1/2 tsp of salt and toss to combine.
- Roast cauliflower for about 40 minutes, stirring every 12-15 minutes or so to cook evenly.
- In the last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking, simmer cream, cream cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan, whisking until smooth.
- Add 2 cups of cheese a little at a time, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- When cauliflower is finished roasting, remove from oven and turn heat down to 325.
- Pour cheese sauce over cauliflower and stir until evenly coated. Sprinkle the last 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese evenly over the top and move dish back into the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes more.